Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What is up with the world?

It is really mind blowing to sit down and think about how the world came to be as it is right now. In developed countries we experience a fast passed life. Which in my opinion goes by so fast because we never really have time to enjoy. In relative terms we are better off than the society as a whole than medieval age people. Robert H. Frank makes a really interesting remark in his book "Let Behind." "I don't want to know how crappy is the cheap wine that I buy. The only thing I know is that it is probably better than what the King of France used to drink 150 years ago." Anyway, that is life in 1st and 3rd world countries. What about poor countries? I think the situation is even worse. People have few choices. Among them are being sick, starving to dead, or becoming part of militia or a rebel group... all those options lead to dead... Messed up or what? I mean of course there are rich people in those countries that are able to go out and get an education. I personally know two persons coming from to upper level of the socio economical spectrum. Both of them, no offense are worthless, probably in my top 2 of laziest people I know. In retrospective this planet earth offers you two options:
1) A crazy systmeatic life
2) Dead based on good or bad luck...

So yeah have fun tonight when you check your facebook for hours!!!

No comments: