Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday, music, and inside voices

Ok let's start with this first!


I guess that is about the perfect song to listen on a Monday like today... at least to me anyway.
I have realized that I post a lot of music related things. The truth is that I love to listen to music. I carry my ipod everywhere and listen to it 8 hrs plus a day. Anyone, who will like to have chat about music I would love to explore and absorb new stuff.

Changing the subject, during this weekend I realize that I have a parent like inside voice that keeps telling me what to do, ha haha. While this might sound weak, it has its pros and cons.
Pro the voice tells me when to stop partying/drinking
Con the voice tells me Dude! don't drink that cold coffee it is to stay awake during
class
Pro the voice tells me Dude! stop wasting time and do your homework!
Con the voice tells me Dude! Don't party too much!

Do you have a parent like inside voice! I do...

No comments: