Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Hidden Beauty Of Minneapolis

Tonight I decided to go out by myself (after asking around of course). I went to dinky town and followed about the same trajectory as on my birthday.
I have to say that despite the loneliness, the end result was better than in my previous "celebrations." I got to go to the places I wanted without trouble. I enjoyed the night and I am back sane and safe. While I was out I came up with an idea that transcends Sartre's. JPS revolution ate philosophy from the essence of a pencil to the essence of a waiter. I was trying to perceive the essence of people in a bar. In contrast with Sartre's idea I realized that people our drinking truly choose who they are every second, every beer more... they (we) redefine ourselves millions of times in one night! This can be better explain by my circumstantial existentialist theory better as follows:
Our personal situation can always be worse, but it can also be better. The reality is that the present situation is what it is not more nor less. It is what we do right now which determines the future... and I can say that with a 95% confidence... Go beavers! Go Twins!

No comments: