Monday, September 29, 2008

"Break on through"

Another break through in my own school of thought... Yes, yes again I came to realize something new. This has been on my mind for a rather long time, but I have not been able to materialize it. However, it has a downturn because it conflicts with some of my previous arguments. But...but it also compliments them making a real robust statement.

In the past I suggested that nowadays it is hard to come up with ideas, and have people take them serious for their radical essence. As an explanation for this I argued that it is because academia has been commercialized just as anything else in this world. Well I was partially wrong, I think the majority of the academia preoccupies on building on past theories or works. They are always quoting pasts works of other academicians or researchers of course always with the respective credentials that makes them object of reference. I guess the world needs them... I think the real problem nowadays is not the fact that is hard to get attention. On the contrary is is easy to express oneself online through any type of media. I guess that by now you know what I am getting at... or not?

... to be continued (this time for sure)

No comments: