Friday, September 5, 2008

A rather different Friday

... I got to admit I have been living it up for a few days now. Tnight I feel specially sick and I have some sort of allergic reaction that is not helping at all. Ideas flow in my mind but I cannot make sense of all of them. I did came up with a new entry for the night. What do you do around Augsburg when you are alone and no one is around?

1. If the football is empty I will recommend to go to the very middle lay down and stare up to the sky while listening to some inspiring tunes.
2. you can go to shop for unnecessary goods ans services.
3.Listen to some jazz and have a glass (or two... or n) of your favorite scotch.
4. You can write to people you have not talk for a while
5. work on some new philosophical treaty
6.You can be adventurous...not

Whatever you do just do not think about your vocation because probably you will do that in all your classes next week.

Cheers!

No comments: