Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Steroids, night class, and 360 flip

That is pretty much my day in a nut shell. I woke up to steroids...SPECTATOR: Wait a minute why are you taking such a drug?

Mismo: Dear spectators thanks for interrupting this entry. I am on a treatment of steroids,which are supposed to cure all my illnesses and perhaps then increase my subjective well being.
SPECTATOR: If you don;t like me then FUCK YOU!!!


......Ok he left I think... Anyway after taking those pills I have been feeling rather strange and restless. My night class was eternal due to the fact that I was passing out. I cannot believe I have to of those abominable night classes :( I am going to fail... not ha haha...

360 flip, well tonight I was so close to land the damn trick, but since I am respectful of people sleeping I decided to go back and try... whenever I have time...

Off to taking more steroids :D

1 comment:

anachili said...

I think that if you continue taking steroids you might be able to do that 360 flip after all... :)