Tuesday, September 9, 2008

As promised

This is what I learned today watching videos:

Milton Friedman use to call himself a "liberal"
While A few weeks after his death Noam Chomsky called him a conservative.

Wow!!! Both are great men, but who is right? Well if you ask me, I would say that each of their point of views is fundamentally circumstantial. But that is a more elaborate idea that founds its roots in the German phenomenology and mainly existentialism and I am not going to pursue that direction. I guess the answer to the above presented question can be stated in the most general form as follows:

In this life there is not an absolute response to a question that deals with topics that involve infinite amounts of information. So we are always partially wright, but mostly wrong.

How do you like that?

-Le Mismo

No comments: