Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Short story long

I was coming back to my crib in Luther Hall (also known as NEW HALl) when I noticed this guy by the bike racks. The dude looked completely out of place. I mean he was old dirty and somewhat shady. When I saw him I though "whatever" he is just chillin, but then I gave it a second thought and this time I though "I bet that is not your bike." I pretended I did not know what he was doing (like every one else that walked by). As soon as he saw me going into the building he started to unscrew the front tire of a red bike. I was like "Fuck that shit, he was probably the one who stole my bike a few months ago." I pulled out my piece (ok my mobil) and called DPS. Fortunatelly DPS showed up within 2 minutes and arrested the shit out of the bum.



THE EVIDENCE

No comments: