Thursday, August 14, 2008

Exhausted

In my country of origin, Mexico, we have a quote that says "el que mucho abarca poco aprieta." This basically points out that if you try to do a lot of things at the time, the final results are more than likely going to be rather crappy.

I have had that quote on my mind for a while now, and it is affecting my very being. This summer I have been getting done more tasks than I ever expected myself to accomplish in a single summer. AND that is why I found the qoute and my experience in conflict.
Some evidence of this:
During May, June and July, I worked from 8 to 4. Then I went to the cafe from 4:10 to 5:50. At this time I worked either on my philosophical theory, number theory, and or studied for the GMAT. Then I went to work from 6 to 9. finally I went to work out 9 to 10. Sometimes I would go back to my room and enrich my knowledge a little more.
Note to point 1: In order to make the best use of my time I listened to audio books in the morning. It is also remarkable that some days I did not even had time to eat or take a break.
2.- Now I have started Training with reslife for my Facilities coordinator position and the story got a little uglier...

No comments: