Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Apologies #?+1

Welcome to the new post of the apologies series. I really lost count a while ago that's why the ?+1. Anyway, I am going to break this post into two posts for Blogging For a Dream purposes. I have received feedback from two persons and they have told me two things (isn't that funny two people two things). The first one told me that the blog show is kinda confusing. The second one told me I am getting too cocky in my writing...
My response to this comments is the following:

I am aware that must of this blog makes use of inside gags and jokes that maybe a few people would be able to get. So in the regard of being confusing, I find myself guilty. I promise to be more impartial in my writing.

Cocky, yeah I guess I have never felt that I am like that. I was thinking it through while waiting for the light rail, and I concluded I am not only cocky but arrogant. I think I have committed the terrible mistake of mistaken passion for arrogance.


What is the course of action???????............

No comments: