Friday, August 29, 2008

The new era

To be honest I am a little skeptical of the new food services provider, which name I am not writing because I do not know hot to spell because I cannot find it in the Augsburg website. Anyway, the point being is that I think bad for known is sometimes better than new for unknown. That is we knew Sodexo's low points but what are the low points of the new provider going to be. I just found out a week ago that Augsburg is their very first account and that there is a lot of stress within new management. I rather think that their success or failure will be noticeable within a week or two once school starts.

1 comment:

Cabbage Wabbage said...

Augsburg is not their first account.
But it is their biggest account so far.
Do your research first mister.
Don't go bashing around just yet.