Friday, August 29, 2008

Assumptions, general theories, and more apologies

Ok! I take portions of the last post back. I committed the big mistake of assuming something. I think it was partially because I heard what I wanted to hear, ha haha. It is true it is not the very first account they have... but it is their very first big one. Therefore, I expect to see a lot of trial an error.
Moving on I have created the general theory of assumptions. It can be stated in the most general form as follows:
One can always assume that any assumptions are wrong. That is,assuming always leaves outlaying information, data, phenomena, etc out of the assumption. Under those premises this very general theory about assumption is in itself a beautiful fucking illustration of the flaw it criticizes. It is simply wrong to assume... ha haha

No comments: