Wednesday, August 6, 2008

e-mail quotes

You might have noticed that many people have quotes at the end of their sent e-mails. In making use of my radical freedom I decided that I wanted to put something that meant more than words but that at the same time would be simple and complex. The result was that my e-mail signature is a drawing by Picasso (the dog). It is funny because so far no one has acknowledge that I had god taste in putting that image in my e-mail signature. So far the only comments I have gotten are: what's that? why are you sending me a dog? you should delete that? that looks unprofessional?

Ha haha, I guess all I can do is laugh at them for their ignorance... I mean ok you might not be acquainted with art, but you can still read that the drawing has Picasso's signature. Oh well like I said people are afraid to be different... me I'm just striving to stay creative.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So good!
Sometimes I don't know why the people have eyes in their faces, only to not be a stranger...