Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blogging for a dream!

You might have noticed that I posted like a million times (including this). There is an explanation for that. I have started my training with reslife, which is something close to sell your soul to the devil. Ok I exaggerated, they got a lot better in terms of flexibility this year. However, the tasks that I am performing are really time demanding. As a result of this I have stopped working for an income, because reslife takes all my day, and they pay with benefits. I am going to Europe next December so I need all the money in the world to get myself around over there and that's why I am blogging like crazy! So if you want to help my cause, throw me some rocks so I can talk (write) about lots of different things.

Well I guess that kinda explains the title and the many posts

No comments: