Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Computer

I have recently acquired what will be my third laptop since I got to the US.
I guess, this last one was more of a trade in, but anyway is new and that is the concept. Ha haha, my fist laptop was a Dell which I purchased through a refurbished laptop website. Back in the day laptops were real expensive and I could not afford anything but that Dell Latitude piece of crap. After a year that LT crashed and I bought a Compaq for dirt cheap. A few weeks ago "The Mismo" told me that he (ha haha) needed a new computer so I sold the Compaq to him, and I got myself a brand new HP.
I know is kind of confusing that I made some arbitrage with myself (it is another of those inside gags that no one would get). Anyway, the good news are that it was build way before the expected date I was given at the time of the purchase. I got a new computer, and you?

No comments: