Wednesday, October 22, 2008

That was a good one

I was particularly happy this afternoon when I opened my e-mail and saw my editor's e-mail (aka Ali R.). I followed the advice of Ali and checked the Inside Augsburg Story. I read the portion that referred to this space and I am feel satisfied with the work I am doing for the Homemade team. I guess we all try our best to appeal to students considering to attend school here. I was reflecting on the broad picture of the college and I concluded one important thing. Augsburg is a great place to learn and experience the inner workings of an institution. That is that Augsburg gives every single one of us the chance to engage in anything we want. From radical alternative hippie to be part of the student senate, not forgetting going through green advocate. In addition of working with different professional staff and professors.

So if we really look at the Augsburg experience, it could lead you to be a well rounded person in the realm of dealing with a variety of people from many disciplines and that's what the world needs. So if you want to make a change in this world, you can start your training at this noble institution. Then you can bring it with you wherever you may go.


PS The football team is going to bring it back!!! Auggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies! goooo! fightttt! Wiiiiin!

No comments: