Friday, October 3, 2008

Augsburg is going green and also communist ...Aviand's Sucks

I know! It sounds really harsh, but that is the truth. I went to pick up something for lunch to Nabo today. It had been a while since I bought anything from them so I was not aware of the new system to place the food orders. I was very surprised, but mostly upset when I learned that you have only for options of pasta to choose from. That is, they tell you what to eat pretty much. Anyway, when I got to the register and asked for the manager. I told him what I wanted and he said that it was not possible to do it my way. He said "have you gone to a restaurant, you can't change the dish"... ha haha I was like are you fucking kidding me man! You probably do not go out often. I told them yes of course you can tell them "put this on my dish" or "I do not want such on my dish". I said to him are you communist now and are going to tell me what to eat? So he took down my order which was basically:
pasta
beef
peppers
mixed with pesto sauce

...After personally telling him what I wanted. What do I get? Pasta with marinara sauce.
Moral of the story Aviand's SUCKS BIG TIME. They are somewhat communist and terrible at customer service on top of being overpriced.

Unbelievable!!!!

No comments: