Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday remarks

The truth is that I have been rather busy this semester. I have not been able to keep up with this lovely space, nor with many other things. However, I think today I realized I complain too much about being busy with school related matters. I think that if I can get myself to stop complaining and spend that energy tackling tasks down, everything will be much better. It is so hard though, because it is my last fall walking around this streets as an Auggie and I want to enjoy too. Too sad too bad... senior year is here to stay and I better get my shit together so I can graduate ha haha. I do gotta admit I have my share of fun... So thanks so much to the people in particular one person that is helping lessen the burden of this semester... Oh! And see you TH night at D town...

No comments: