Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

I think everyone loves Halloween. Even if you don't dress up you can get a kick from looking at other people's costumes. Furthermore, it is an awesome time for guys, because for some strange reason girls like to under-dress. It is even a good time for green people; they can recycle their old uncle's hippier (or rock star) clothes. Some go as far as using a Santa Claus outfit, that way they kill two birds with one stone. i have to confess that I lost the interest in Halloween since I was 15. SO I sit on the sidelines watching and analyzing people's behavior. I was a t a Halloween party last night and I concluded that Halloween allows people to get out the dumb ass inside them without being seriously judge. This because everyone acts retarded, that even clinical retarded people laughs at them. Ahhhhh haha hahaha Halloween is indeed fun.

No comments: