Thursday, October 2, 2008

bits of meSMO

Because it speaks to my various moods, I cannot live without music. I really like to sing alone, and probably you will notice that I am always wearing headphones, and do not get scared if for any reason you note that I am moving my mouth. I am not talking to myself. I am just singing. There is nothing that makes me feel as good as music does, music inspires me.
Music compliments my emotions. The most important is that music makes me feel happy. It also provides me of a feeling that keeps me motivated through the day. Music is something I am addicted to, and I will as far as to suggest that if I could not hear music anymore life would not be worth living. I am going to continue enjoying music until I die, but before that happens I hope to hear a lot of good songs.
A right now I wish I could get Adele's record. Maybe some Wim Mertens and an assortment of Spanish songs that have been rotating in my Pandora's stations... no money though!!!

No comments: