Monday, February 11, 2008

So far, so good

Well I dunno if any of you agree with me when I write "the semester is going by so fast." I remember my first days @ Augsburg; I was training with the soccer team. One day I was walking back from the field and I thought to myself "it going to be so long until I can get to go home again", but I also thought "at the end of the year I'll be walking this same path and I'll feel like the time went by so fast." I think I am at that second stage only that it has been three years since I first touched Auggie ground. I am really glad this is my College, I don't know about any other college or university. AuUGSBURG COLLEGE IS THE PLACE TO BE. First years enjoy your time here, Seniors I feel bad for you because you have to leave such a great place, but hey bottoms up(Quinn am I allowed to say that?) you are getting a degree soon



By the way thanks for the comments. I really appreciate your feedback. Don't forget to check others blogs at http://www.augsburg.edu/admissions/homemade/homemade_main.html

No comments: