Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Down with the system

Well today the system is down... the msn system is out. This is causing me huge inconvenience since all my augsburg e-mails are forward to my hotmail account. Not having access to my my e-mail is like not knowing what to do with my life; I don't know where to go; I don't know who to talk to. I am cornered and all I can do is to listen to music and maybe, maybe waste sometime in facebook. Agrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh I am mad at this situation, and the fact that without my basic internet tool I am weak. It is so amazing how dependable one can be on technology. I used to know many people's numbers by memory but now I hardly can recite my number when I'm asked to.
I guess all that's left to say is Fuck the police...
Ooops I guess, it is still making me mad. What I meant to say is...

No comments: