Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Killer gummies

While buying a cookie today at the friendly coffee shop, I noticed that they now sell these boxes "full" (actually half way full) with bear gummies. My first thought was, ok bear gummies cool. Then I looked at the price and I was like what the fuck are u thinking. There's no way in this world that a box of gummies can cost $5 +taxes. No, not even if they were hand made by Britney's kids. I hope sodexho realizes that this is the biggest ripoff since Enron. Where I come from you can buy a 10 pounds bag of gummies for that much money. I know that the economies of US and Mexico are nothing alike, but come on if economics PRINCIPLES are based on human nature being rational there's no way a sane person will get gummies at Augsburg Coffee shop.

2 comments:

Hang Pham said...

I totally agree. They overprice everything at the coffee shop actually, not just those gummie bears.

Mismo's blogg show said...

Indeed they overprice everything, but let’s be honest all they want is our money. The other day I bought a donut for $1.3 (I believe) and it SUCKED.