Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Change in Vocation? Or just a different lifestyle?

Welcome back to this blog which is meant to glorify the magnificent Hilary Clinton.


No es ciertoooooooooooooooooooo ha haha (which means just kiddin')

In the past three years I have seen my life change a lot. My personality changed, my apparel changed, my life motif changed.
When I look back to 1991 (which is more than 3 years if you noticed), when I was age 5, my extrapolation of life was me doing something that did not need math at all. Moving on when I got to College, I just could not see myself writing for fun. I actually remember the first title I wrote for my first English paper (which I am not going to disclose for self esteem reasons). Here I am studding finance and writing on this blog.
So lesson to learn is that love what you hate because you might just ending up loving it.

No comments: