Sunday, February 17, 2008

Music

Your friends of Homemade started a project where contributors to the site posted their music taste like favorite bands, favorite song, favorite soundtrack, etc. I never submitted my share to the project, but (butt butt) I think I'll start doing that in a periodical section dedicated just to music. I guess I haven't stated this before, but I am a music freak. I love music, without music life would suck. I really spend a huge amount of time exploring music. I even suspect that people at the reference desk in the Library think I am crazy because I checkout 5 to 10 cd's a couple times a week. My music list goes from underground Mexican death metal to the most weird but still chill (that rhymed) bossa nova chill music. I'll try to present a band or an artist every week, and I'll also try to share what I am listening to.

For now this is one of my favorites is from Patchworks and the name of the song is cornbread. Enjoy!!


No comments: