Thursday, February 7, 2008

Contradicting yourself

While I was sitting in rel-200 class. I had a conversation with professor Russell Kleckley about contradiction. I was raising the question of how a person can fight against something and later change sides. Professor Kleckley said back to me that sometimes contradictions have explanations. I instantly froze up and a memory of me contradicting myself cam though my mind. It was true, at that time when I chance sides, namely my perception, I had an explanation to it. I guess I am sharing this because I feel we give ourselves a hard time for a lot of things that might not make sense, but (butt, butt) have an explanation. So next time you find yourself wondering why life is treating you good or bad, don't thank or blame anyone after you have revised the possible explanation(s). Although don't get to carried away and start creating your own conspiracy theories.


No comments: