Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sick, late, and a bit nostalgic

Right now I foun myself sick. I catched a cold and it was my fault. I really sucks beacause I gotta travel back to MSP in matter of hours. I hope my ears don't explode because of the pressure.

I just realized this is my first entry of the year. I really wanted to say many things during the break, but I got tangled up in beautiful Mexico City (and Acapulco).So I did not say a thing for a while.

I am also kinda nostagic and I have confound feelings. It is hard to live to different lifes at the same time. I was explaining this to my mom. I told her it is like you push the stop button to one and play to the other. It would be dumb not to accept that each country has it's own jungle rules.

(there it is the first entry of the year)

1 comment:

Cabbage Wabbage said...

r u back? the norwegians want to know stuff about joining soccer teams in augsburg