Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Are you deaf ?

Probably the worst experience I ever had. To be deaf... for a few days. People have been complaining at my habit of having my ipods (ha haha) on all the time. There are many bad comment to it: "you are antisocial", "you can't hear people while walking around on campus", "etc." I have a good reason to have them on though, I love music I need to listen to the music that I like constantly. Even though this so call favorite music is circumstantial. I like to listen to it (whatever it is that I like at a given time... again). Anyway, music is a theme for another entry. The point of this one (entry) is that I have been deaf due to an ear infection before grabbing a plane. My ears got plug. The downturn to this is that for two days I couldn't either listen to music nor people around campus. Isn't this hell for n ipods (ha haha) lover? So a very deep apology to anyone who tried to talked to me in last few days.

No comments: