Friday, January 25, 2008

Exhausted, insomnia, handcuffed



This is a picture of me pretending to be arrested by the "postal police." I know it is a stupid gag but I happen to find postal police patrols whenever a visit a different state. Anyway who cares about the postal police? Last bight I was exhausted after the classic Thursday night soccer game. I went to bed like at 1 am and I couldn't sleep. I decided to go for a walk and so I could distress and eventually go to sleep. I gotta say that I have done this quite a bit in the last year (not the official one but the continuous one). So I grabbed my hoodie and went for a walk. At this point the time was 2am (I know a weird time to go for a walk. So I was just trying to calm down. I was infront of Anderson on 21st ST when out of the blue a cop car made a bad ass pull over behind me (because of the snow it sounded like a freaking hummer was pulling behind me). My first thought was fuck I must of been confused with a mexican drug lord... Just kiddin... In reality I looked back and say the cop car and immediately knew what was about to happen. Te cop call me up and started to ask me all the routine questions: What's your name? Do you go to school here? Bla bla bla? I thought the cop just stopped me because he suspected I was drunk, for which I was ready to blow (and very happy to do it too since I was completely sober). Hello no, that was not the issue after two minutes another patrol showed up. At this time I had four cops around me telling me that my story was bullshit and that I was screwed. I cleverly said to one cop that I did not think it was appropriate to use such a language. That did not matter to them, my hands were still over the cold car. All of the sudden I freak out, I thought I was being frame because of my nationality. I start asking for a lawyer but I got handcuffed and thrown on the back of the second patrol. I was really worried that they would take me to the station and put me in a room with bad boys (ha haha)... this story will continue.

No comments: