Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bad boy, bad boy...



So there I was outnumbered by the MSP police department. It was cold and uncomfrotable situation. The only tool that I had to get my freedon and my rights back was to make a phone call. Since I did not have my cell phone anymore because one of the cops took it from me (which I also suspect he was playingtetris or something while I was in the back of the car). i tried to persuade him to call my girlfriend so he could verify my indentity. After ten minutes he accepted my proposal and called my girlfriend (who by the way was very deep sleep). She kinda freaeked out (eventually told me that she thought they were calling to tell her I was dead ha haha)but whatever she told the cop helped my situation. After ten more minutes of trying to make me confess "the truth" they realized they had the wrong "white male" and let me go. After all this events my nose was unpluged for sure. However after being agitated and have adrenaline running through my body I could not sleep until 4am of friday. I know policeman have to be tough to fight the crime, but come on they were really idiots to me and they knew it was not me who they were looking for. In addition they failed to apoligize to me (or even tell me my miranda rights while I was getting thrown inside of their car). All I gotta say and I am quoting the famous band RATM "fuck the police."

No comments: