Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Focus the Nation

One night I had a discussion with a person about global warming and this person was so convinced that humans are responsible for such tragedy. At that time I had just listened a podcast which suggested that global warming was created to create confusion and deviate the attention from Iraq (which does not surprise me because I just recently discovered that Lyndon Johnson tried to manipulate the nation by taking over the where Fannie Lou Hamer was testifying before the Credentials Committee, Democratic National Convention(sorry that was along note)). The pint is that politicians with help of the media have always tried to manipulate the collective thoughts here in Mexico and in Ukulele islands. So when I heard about focus the nation I couldn't avoid the deception feeling. I mean most of this global warming theories is just creating markets for people to buy the so call "organic food" but who guaranties it is really organic (I don't doubt there's some that are 100% organic). It is pretty much the same pig but in a different farm. I know this post might be harsh but it someone could really prove the global warming theory. Why don't we protest about joining Kyoto? Ohhh! maybe because we don't want to pay for it. So what's the deal here we want a cleaner environment, I don't think so. I think it is just another good excuse to spend some money and do something "new"

here is a link to web site that supports my ideas:\
http://www.lifestyleextra.com/ShowStory.asp?story=CZ434669U&news_headline=global_warming_is_lies_claims_documentary

No comments: