Sunday, June 8, 2008

Scams

I hate when I get tons of e-mails from unknown senders. Many of them are regarding sexual stuff or wait losing pills, or the other kind of pills. With the years I have gotten used to them. However, I was reading one just a few minutes ago about getting a green card to come to America and it says the following:

"Imagine sitting in your front porch, on a Saturday morning, watching your kids play in the back yard. You smile to yourself and remember that crucial moment 2 years ago - the moment you decided to enter the US Green card lottery."

If anyone that falls into the traps of this scam was a little intelligent, this person would realize that it is highly unlikely to be sitting in your front porch while you watch your kids playing in the back yard. I mean why don't they just write "imagine yourself enjoying dinner while you take a crap in your master bedroom?" I guess that is more mentally graphic, but it is as unlikely that you can enjoy doing that, because it is impossible.

No comments: