Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Like the old Enron ad said "ask why?"

why is it that people in the lower spectrum of the society or any hierarchy has to put up with all the crap that comes from the upper ends?
Why is it that I have to adapt to an schedule that is given to me in the last minute and at the same time school neglects my needs and gives me poor responses?
Why does people have to put up to a hold in the 401ks when a company is merging or going through financial hardship but when they show up late or sick employers don't give a shit?
Why do I have to be "morally" educated by the most dishonest people in this world, who think their actions are righteous?
Why do we have to live repressed by money, credit scores, and other public historial and ye when a major thief comes out of jail is still able to play in the market?
Why is adjusting to people's needs such a problem for people that have a position of power?

No comments: