Sunday, June 15, 2008

Making your mind up

Generally it is really difficult for people to make up their minds when it comes down to big decisions. I am rather really crazy when it comes down to taking big decisions. I think I just give it as many cold thoughts and also try to forecast any possible outcomes that any given choice would bear. Lately I have been taking major decisions and even though a few of them have put me in a compromising situation I feel that I needed that to happen to open my eyes to a more concrete set of choices and repercussions. For instance I needed to know that something was not the way I thought it was, so now I can carry on and stop thinking about it. Tonight I took another big decision based on the outcome of my previous choice and a deep intro-retrospective exercise which took place in the way back from Duluth to MSP. I am happy with what I have accomplished so far even though is nothing material yet, I know it has a great potential to become a huge milestone of my life.



Sometimes is better to jump at it instead of watching the opportunity go by.

No comments: