Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Last Words

This is a copy of a Skateboarding Magazine feature. So keep in mind that the questions were asked to a extreme athlete... It will be fun if people could cut erase my answers and plug in theirs and then post it back.

Mismo's last words

Last time you envied someone:
Hard question, I'd say recently I have envied a lot the way Jean Paul Sartre lived.

Last video you rented:
mmm... I haven't rented a video in so long.


Last time you went to the movies:
If I am right I went to see that movie with Jack (that's his name in Lost show)

Last CD you bought:
Ha haha I prefer not to answer that. Last song I downloaded was some sort of underground punk through emusic.com

Last time you wished you were dead:
I guess las time I fucked up really bad.


Last song you listened to:
2pac Changes


Last meal you ate:
Oatmeal


Last trick you landed:
Sadly enough it was an ollie


Last time you were inspired:
I have been deeply inspired the past few weeks.


Last meal you skipped:
I guess I have gone a few days without eating anything other than oatmeal


Last book you read:
Some sort of recap of Jean Paul Sartre's work


Last country you visited:
Mexico


Last time you felt out of place:
At a bar with some "friends"


Last fight you were in:
Two weeks ago


Last video game you played:
GTA LCS


Last time you gave money away:
I gave a cigarette to a stranger. Does that count?


Last time you were arrested:
Last fall, although it was an arbitrary arrest.


Last time you stole:
I guess I walked out of cub with a case of pop and I did not noticed until I was outside.

Last time you apologized:
Past monday to a girl


Last time you got ripped off:
By the response I got from Augsburg officials last Friday


Last time you were hurt:
Two weeks ago, I wonder why?


Last thing that changed your life:
Lots of that going on lately. I'd say the break up with my girlfriend and everything that went with it. Like reading some good material.


Last piece of clothing you bought:
I bought some lacoste items and RL T-shirt and a Hawaiian button up shirt.
I was trying to buy happiness but it did not last long

Last time you were prescribed drugs:
Antibiotics last December

Last time you went to church:
Like 2 months ago... I had fun

Last time you put on a suit:
To an interview to which job I was not offered

Last time you felt perfectly comfortable:
In the coffee shop across the bridge philosophizing and studying for the GMAT

No comments: