Monday, June 2, 2008

Imagine accepting the truth

I guess it is time to accept it and face it, I broke up with what so far has been my longest lasting girlfriend.
Despite the "mature" talks we had to attempt a smooth transition, in my opinion we have failed miserably. Now I also think it is natural that this happened, but I thought it was going to be somewhat nicer than it is. The truth is relative and lets have that in mind when I say that I don't feel the other party assumed responsibility for many of the things which in the end took us to where we are. Let's also be aware that I am not claiming to be Mr. perfect, the truth is that I am not. I am a dirt bag every now and then. Despite the bad things I did, I feel I tried to make up for a lot of them. It is kinda weird talking about this, but I guess is a good way to get it out (plus the audience levels have to be at a lowest record). Bottom line, this post is just to victimize myself a little (ha haha) because I feel that at the end it seemed that it was all my fault. Turns out that I really have no remorse about what happened anymore. Regarding the current status of transition with my EX, I feel I am taking it the right way... I swear I am not attacking her, but I feel she is acting a little to inconsistent sometimes she wants to talk sometime she does not... anyway I am just waiting to see if that is going to reach an equilibrium soon.

So what's the plan Mismo?
I thought I had a plan turns that at least portion of it has failed miserably too. I am close to unemployed working funny hours and eating one meal a day. It sucks hard core but I'll bear the downfalls of this summer (which by the way also seems to be shittier than the past ones... at least in MPLS). I still have some personal projects that I can work on that may just turn my life upside down... more on that coming soon.

No comments: