Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer, entertainment , and recomendations

Summers always bear something fresh, cool, "in", or popular. This summer the movie screens have been showing some good material. I have heard a lot of people talking about the batman movie. I think they are rather overrating the movie, and I differ from their opinions. So far my favorite is "Step Brothers"... ok the humor in the movie can get a little annoying but if you know that you are going to watch a movie with Ferrell, then you should know that would be the case.
Moving on, I think by far the greatest clothing trend this summer was the Don Ed Hardy T-shirts by Christian Audigier. to be honest my first impression of the shirts was not the best, but I guess the gag is to wear an ugly t-shirt. Although that is my personal perception. Being cool has its costs, but I guess is worth it, for some anyway.
To wrap up the music recommendations I am going to give are the ones that I have under En Boga play list in my i-pod... I hope you enjoi:

Regina Spektor
Adele
MSTRKRFT
Wilco
M.I.A.
Mirah
Bia
Dj Brasco


PS I'll try to upload one of these artists' songs... soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe... I like your music recommendations.... and I would really appreciate it if you, in fact, upload more Adele and Regina Spekter music in my ipod. Thank you. Ms. Anonymous.