Monday, July 7, 2008

Manifesto of a blogger

I write on this blog for Augsburg College, more specific, for Homemade which purpose is to portrait the life of an Augsburg student.
There are are two bloggers for each class and we are given full liberty of expression. Since I have the awesome chance of writing whatever I want, I have taken the task of becoming the last resort of in-school politics. I got this idea because after reading the Echo every week I realized that they criticize left and right but no one is on their back, and don't get me wrong I know, or knew many of the Echo staff. I believe that every main stream (ha haha ) deserves to be judged so... I know that the world does not need more political analysts, but that is not the intended goal of this blog. I rather consider it to be the radical nest of criticism to pretty much everything. I think with this being my second year posting, I have to restate that much of the content you will find here is somewhat along heterodox lines. With that I mean that I asses many different issues using humor, which in many cases are inside gags or jokes (which you can get if you follow the blog regularly, other than that you can always contact me to clarify anything).
My goal for next year is to make of this blog something more interactive with anyone who is interested in taking part of it.
Anyway, I hope to have lots of fun with this space and the day this becomes frequented by more than 3 persons a week, someone should be on my back.

No comments: