Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Annoying or what?

I have had this on my mind for so long because it really annoys me when I run into it.
In order to avoid being arbitrary I am going to share my point of view. So be careful when you read this, specially when you get to the part where I talk of femmes.
I find really annoying when I run into a guy's profile where the picture is them shirtless. Seriously what the fuck are they trying to accomplish? Wow you are reap, so what who gives a rats ass? I don't, so if you are trying to impress some ladies you are kinda pathetic. If what you are looking for is to impress the general public, then why don't you become a stripper or enroll to a body builder contest.
On the other hand, it is also annoying when I run into girl's profiles where they appear to be sexy and pretty much portrait their physical attributes. I am not going to say that I don't like it, but I find it annoying in because it attracts my attention and I waste time going through pictures. (I might get in trouble for that)
My advice is guys quit posting your nasty pictures and girls if you are going to show up... then make the pictures handy so i don't have to waste time looking for them.









PS I hope you don't find this post misogin, because it's just a gag... get it a god damn gag...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're in big trouble Mister!

Chue said...

four words - lack of self-confidence. they do it in hopes that someone will come along and praise them. it then gives them a boost in confidence. or, they do it because the mass media says that sexuality is sought after. people love sexuality or so the media says.

Mismo's blogg show said...

Like I said I am not liable...