Saturday, May 24, 2008

this is the blog I write

Well today I helped Vivian Jenkins to move to a different office. I had the chance to work with some boys from N Mpls and they were really cool. We got to help Vivian who is a "cebrility" at Augsburg. She has done an amazing work in integrating minorities in the school. My resources told me that she was the first AA that joined the college as a professor. I had the honor of meeting her my sophomore year through the scholastic connections, which is an scholar/mentor-ship program that focuses on minorities in the college. Anyway, it was kind of fun to see all the stuff she had in her office. I feel that I was handling so much history of the college and the struggle of a person to make of Augsburg the place it is now. I hope that if you chose to come here next fall, you get to know her. She is really cool and has some of the most amazing stories.

No comments: