Monday, May 5, 2008

FTS

I have to admit that lately I have not come out with creative posts… In fact I haven’t been writing at all for a while. I guess it is part of a broader process that is taking place in my life since finals week. Everything has crumbled work, personal life, personal projects, living situation, future plans, etc. It kinda sucks that this is happening because I was having an awesome momentum where everything was making sense and creativeness was flowing constantly. It also makes me nostalgic that my last summer at Augsburg won’t be as exiting as I expected… I guess there is time to change that still but for now I am not doing so well… Ahhh excuses… excuses…
I do wish everyone that left campus a good summer and to the ones that left for good, we are going to miss you.

No comments: