Monday, May 19, 2008

Come to Augsburg change and then leave II

So this is the sequel to the other post.

The idea of writing about this came up to my mind after... well let's say someone for now... this person asked me: "do you think people change/influence environments, or environments change/influence people?" I said to X that it depends, but definitively environments change/influence people more than people to environments. Unless, you are a big shot AKA JPS, Noam Chomsky, or some sort of prominent character then I'll say that it is highly unlikely that you can make a substantial change in the environment. However, I don't want to downplay the fact that always having the right attitude can make the difference too, maybe not in macro scales but in micro... to be continued

1 comment:

anachili said...

Well, I am glad that "someone" got you thinking on that... I think that's a good idea for future Auggies to have a taste of what they can expect from Augsburg and "transforming education" that awaits them there :)