Monday, May 19, 2008

FTS

I know I started a topic but I have to get out in a Tangent to talk about life. Life sucks… but I can’t really complain knowing that there are people out there in the world that suffer far more than me. Then what is pain? What is deception? What is misery? I think you’ll see a trend in this=========CIRCUMSTANTIAL =================== that’s what all those are. In my opinion it is really to compare across different life styles and cultures the extent that some one suffers. Nietzsche for example, suffered more than most of us because he lived most of his life dying due to a disease. So when analyzing his work one has to be careful in reminding that. In my opinion, and note that I say my opinion AKA “personal belief”, Nietzsche was angry with life and that is why he wrote what he wrote; he felt powerless the establishment of his time. I got this idea because the notion of Zarathustra is based on overcoming one self not in a philosophical way, but in a physical way as well, which completely suggest that he wanted to be normal. Although it is never put in those words, when I say normal, I mean healthy. Anyway, that’s want to out of the original topic. All there is to it is that if you are in the same situation as I am. Then you are trying to work 70 hour weeks because you are living at Augsburg and you want to get the housing credit. I feel that they should be more flexible with the requirements to get the credit. I swear, I have tried anything possible to make the specified hours, but sometimes is not up to me. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH HOURS OFFERED IN STUDENT WORKING JOBS. Mainly I guess because the deficit we are running, but again that is not my fault. So why should I be miserable and miss on a good summer trying to work odd hours just to get the credit? I tell you why, because the system does not work, it does not really help the majority, just few ones with full time jobs on campus. Who cares? The only place you can find someone complaining is this stupid blog that I bet a few million pesos, no one reads during the summer. AND that’s what males my misery part of the misery of the world… FTS

No comments: