Sunday, December 9, 2007

Vocation?

Hello frEnds,

It is rather boring to read about some strangers personal life, that's why I try not to do it so often. In fact I have discovered my vocation, my call, my purpose, my moto in this electronic world. The echo is in charge of criticizing most of the issues at Augsburg. My call is to criticize them (constructively and destructively) and also cover what they don't talk about. Again I mean no harm, is just that I find interesting when someone opposes with what everyone agrees(even though I agree in many things with them). Anyway, I occasionally talk about my day and why not. If any of you has any suggestions please send them to my e-mail lopezmon@augsburg.edu

1 comment:

Cabbage Wabbage said...

I didn't realize your title said Vocation until I got to the very end of the post. I thought it said vacation? the whole time.
haha.
I don't see what's wrong with reading and listening to other people's vocation. You can learn a lot from people's life stories.