Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Towards the end

I was analyzing the things that have happened throughout the semester and I came to realized that this has been a really controversial fall.

First I gotta recall the debate around the famous yellow house. It is to my understanding that a lot of people feel harassed by the people living in this house (and by the ones that participate in their activities as well). To be frank I was about to fall in their game. During my first year of college I was invited to that house for a pancake party and the people there were really nice to me and I have to admit I thought they were really cool. They invited me to hang out whenever I wanted, so I thought I had some new friends. Unfortunately, a couple days later they asked me to go with them to church. Church? Hell no! To begin with I don’t even go to same church as they do plus I think is really nerdy, dumb, pointless, not-cool to meet with your friends to go to church (at this age anyways we’ll see when I am 80). I mean really what percent of the college population meets to go to church or to study the bible for that matter. I have no true statistics but I am guessing somewhere around 2% (I might be overestimating ha haha). Anyway, I am not trying to attack anyone. I know the yellow house has been critiqued for a long time. I do have a stand point but I am not going to share it (I you one me to share it leave a comment). The only thing that I am going to say, or actually the recommendations that I have for any student at Augsburg that feels harassed by this pals are (And this is after talking to one of the people involved with the yellow house):


1) If they approach you and you don’t feel comfortable tell them to go away that you are not interested.
2) If they still don’t understand use a rude method such as, piss off, go to hell, get out of my face, 666(ha haha), or my favorite fuck off. (……………….. No es cierto hahaha)

Now that if your real concern is to get them out of campus you can chose some of the following:

1) Infiltrate in their sect and do something dumb so they are exposed (ha haha)
2) Ask politely to the Student Government to ask politely to school Administration to ban members of this house Inside of the Campus buildings.
3) Burn the Yello house to ashes as Edward J Matchett said in one of the publications of the Echo.



Well I think that’s all I gotta say about the yellow house. There will be more about the other issues coming up this week.



Disclosure: Part of the content of this blog is pure satire and the author does not take any responsibility in actions taken by the readers (if any) of this blog.

No comments: