Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sort of

Well, I think you could give many interpretations to my last post. To be frank the meaning that I gave it and actually the reasons of why I posted that are:
1) I have been feeling artistic lately (ha haha)and I thought that posting just words and naming it was pretty damn artistic (at least in my mind and if you don't agree "then fuck you" (Ricky Bobby, Talladega Nights 2006))
2) When I started to write down all those words I end up balancing up the negative and the positive words. The explanation of this is because I think that's pretty much life for anyone. We individually make a big difference/impact in our lives when we choose to be depressed instead of happy... I once heard someone say "it is not what happens to you, it's the way you react what makes the difference". I strongly agree with this saying and I encourage everyone to keep it in mind now that we are approaching the end of the year.

No comments: