Thursday, December 27, 2007

Day 5

Day 5 was kinda fun down here,

It started with a visit to what it seems to be the biggest ice skate ring in the world. This was pretty damn interesting since almost no one in the city is familiar at all with the ice. So it was hilarious to watch people falling and an non ending human chain around the ring's walls. After that, me and my party proceed to go eat at one of my favorite taco spots. I gotta say that I got sick because I ate like a piggy. Then at night I had a party in my house with all my old friends of all times. It turned out really cool al lot of laughs and old memories... (It is hard to be away from Auggie Ville though. I kinda miss the fredom that I have at Augsburg. Anyway, I think I am going to have some coronas righ now see ya!!!!!)


(sorry for all the grammar mistakes. The thing is that my chief editor stayed in the us ha haha)

1 comment:

anachili said...

"Your chief editor" misses you :)