Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Beers, Tests, Swine Flu, and Graduation

I guess those are the topics that mostly roam my brain... I guess my girlfriend would sat that I spend 99% of the time thinking about being on a boat 9 if you know what I am saying). I am not sure how the finals week is at other Colleges, but here it seems to be inconsistent across disciplines. For example Science students are crazy busy and so are the people taking keystone classes. Business students are pretty calm, unless you are taking accounting. Music and Art majors are for the most part resting out from their senior shows. Me? This year I decided to push my limits to the extreme. I wanted to attend as many social events as possible. I figured it was doable since I have been keeping up with my classes... except finance. In any case I did partied it up on the weekend and I paid the high price of a terrible hungover. So know I am crunching in some precalc and tomorrow I'll have to dominate the art of osmosis to learn everything I know for my test on Thursday.
This picture demonstrates how someone can learn by osmosis. I hope it works!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that singular brand. The prices as regards the shoes are around 230 dollars on every page. But for all I set this location selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

круто! [url=http://profvesti.ru/stroitelstvo-bani.html]строительный портал россии[/url]