Sunday, April 26, 2009

Legacy

Tonight current and future members of the homemade crew gathered to chat about next year's ambitions. I stepped in the meeting with the usual irreverence, and I feel bad now ha haha. So as a part of the goodbye to the team I want to spell out my legacy.
When I joined the team I was not so sure how to manage myself to write thingies on a wall for the school. Soon I realized that the site gave me power to raise my concerns and to point out to the bad. YES I COMPLAIN A LOT, AND YES I MANY TIMES DON'T CARE TO REVISE FOR SPELLING OR PERFECT GRAMMAR... believe me I know! In any case the only reason I brought anything to light in this wall was because I love Augsburg. My intentions we purely in the best interest of the College because I want to make of it a better place for the people that are yet to come to this wonderful lab of amazing individuals. In any case this little space only caused so much controversy mainly in selected circles of the school and never broadly and that's cool. I hope someone picks up on that after 05/01/2009

Thanks Homemade and thanks Augsburg.