Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday

Today is Monday, April 20, 2009. Unlike any other Monday this is the last Monday I'll ever have undergraduate classes at Augsburg (hopefully). Since I woke up it was a weird feeling to know that I would be living the last week of the 4 year journey I started 3.some years ago.
The past weeks I have been in and out from events to celebrate a number of things. I had to deliver a few word in a couple of them, but I never got to thank everyone that has impacted me in any way during this time. The reason for that is that I did not want to come looking like a movie star thanking my peeps for taking me to the academy awards podium.
In any way here is the list of people and organizations I want to thank from the bottom of my heart. My time at Augsburg and my life would not be the same without everything you have done for me:

The WEC house
CCHP
CSWL
Campus Ministry
Office of the President
Institutional Advancement
Grounds Crew
Facilities Management
Reslife
Library staff
Homemade
Day Admissions
The Enrollement Center
Academic Advising
Administrative Accounting
Business Department
Economics Department
Custodial Services All Over Campus
CGE
Marketing and Communications

SPECIAL THANKS TO
Dianne Detloff
Debra Winsor
Lynn Ellingson
Nate Gorr
Mike Perry
Brian Emerick
Bruce and Cindi Rowe
Fatimah and Sisavanh Panemalaythong
Bruce and Sharon Reichenbach
Orv and Cleta Gingerich
James and Rachel Trelstad-Porter
Marissa Machado
Beth Carlson
Jon Vaughan-Fier
Nancy Guilbeault
Paul and Abigail Pribbenow
Kathleen Tuckner
Jeanne Boeh
Kevin Bowman
John Stein
Boyd Koehler
Elizabeth R Joyce
Martha Truax

Thanks so much Augsburg!

1 comment: